About & CV
Åsa Törnquist is a creative that illustrates every day, looking for clients and a venue for an exhibition.
The company Typ Åsa, was established in 2010 the year after Åsa Törnquist graduated from Stockholm University with a Bachelor in Advertising & PR. Stockholm is her hometown and where she is based at the moment.
Two days after New Year's Eve she celebrated day 100 in her 100 days project of illustrating. During 2018 she will continue to "working out loud", use digital tools, real paint and brushes to create illustrations that you can follow on Instagram @typ_asa_100daysproject
Some of her design is available as Typ Åsa merchandise on print on demand.
If you are interested in collaborating, licensing Åsas work or just say hello, feel free to get in touch.
Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations｜Graphic Management Program
Beckmans College of Design
Evening Class｜Advertising and Graphic Design
2005 one semester
Evening Class｜Graphic Design
Konstskolan i Stockholm
One year introduction art school｜Art and Graphic Design
Course｜Drama history and theory
- Graphic design
- Engaged employee
- Positive and productive
- Focusing on solutions
- Digital focus as a communicator
Communicator｜Internal Community Management ｜Event Project Leader
Januari 2014 –April 2015
Marketing coordinator & Web prof.
September 2011 –Januari 2014
Projects by selection:
- Kick Off 2016, 2017, 2018
- BRIS exhibition in Gallerian 2017
- World Press Photo 2016 in Gallerian Hamngatan
- World Press Photo 2015 in Liljeholmstorgets Galleria
- Canon Pro Golf Series 2015, 2016 at Ullna GC
- VIP dinner at Hallwylska Museet 2016
June 2011–September 2011
Internship in the design studio, 10 weeks.
Previous services have been graphic design.
From 2018 Typ Åsa will take on illustration assignments.
- Unga Tur, Theatre group
- Mix Förlag, Bonnierförlagen
- Riksförbundet för Social och Mental Hälsa (RSMH)
- SLB-analys, Miljöförvaltningen i Stockholms Stad